Environmental, Health and Safety Consultancy Services:
The experience and capability of Alpine EHS Consultancy Ltd. in provision of consultancy support across a range of disciplines are outlined below.
- Environmental Compliance Assessment
- What are the applicable regulatory requirements to your business?
- A number of drivers exist to carry out an environmental compliance assessment.
- Understanding these and focusing on the required objectives can then allow the deliverable to be tailored to meet client requirements.
Health and Safety Compliance Assessment
- Can compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements be demonstrated?
- Understanding these and focusing on improvements required to meet or exceed these requirements can help move a business towards improved management practices.
- identifying best management practices can aid driving the process of improved performance.
EHS compliance and corporate directives audits
- Combined EHS compliance assessment against legislative and company/corporate requirements and directives often need to be evaluated; are these being met and how is this demonstrated?
Environmental due diligence support
- Property and company pre-acquisition and pre-divestiture assessments are key to understanding and identifying potential environmental (and health and safety) liabilities.
Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
- Environmental Site Assessments can be carried out to identify previous land uses, potential contaminative sources (past and present), pathways for potential pollutants and contaminants and receptor sensitivity.
Environmental Management Systems (EMS) implementation
- An EMS (Environmental Management System) is built around fundamental concepts and models. When implemented well, should provide a robust and systematic approach to environmental management of activities and operations.
Environmental Management Systems (EMS) gap analysis and assessment
- Understanding and identifying where your EMS meets the ISO14001:2004 standard and where further development is needed, are fundamental in building a robust management system.
Alpine EHS Consultancy Ltd. is a registered company (Company No. 413221)